Spypoint® Solar 12MP Trail Camera
- 0.07-second trigger speed is the fastest available in a trail camera
- Integrated solar panel keeps the included battery at full power
- Capture 12MP photos and 10- to 60-second HD videos
- 42 high-power low-glow LEDs have a range of 90-ft.
- Curved motion-sensor improves detection angle and distance
- 2″ photo-viewing screen with zoom and pan functions
Check out the latest prices on Cabela’s
Scout your hunting property with continuous power from the integrated solar panel and the fastest available 0.07-second trigger speed of Spypoint’s Solar 12MP Trail Camera.
Captures 12MP photos and HD video with sound in color by day and black and white at night. Ultracompact camera uses 42 high-power low-glow LEDs with a range of 100-ft. for exceptional nighttime images that won’t spook wildlife.
Internal rechargeable lithium battery ensures the camera always has power, just set it up where adequate sunlight hits the solar panel. You can also add six AA batteries (not included) as a backup, ensuring you’ll never miss a shot.
Curved motion-sensor screen improves the detection angle and distance of the five detection zones. Detection range adjusts from 5-ft. to 80-ft. Multi-shot mode captures up to six photos per detection.
Adjust to record videos from 10 to 60 seconds. Date, time and temperature can be printed on photos.
Easy-to-use 2″ viewing screen includes zoom and pan functions. Uses a SD/SDHC memory card (not included) up to 32 GB.
Includes quick-start guide, mounting bracket and installation strap. The trail camera is compatible with myspypoint.com photo- and camera-management system.
Spy point® Solar 12MP Trail Camera features:
- 0.07-second trigger speed
- 12MP photos
- HD video
- 42 high-power low-glow LEDs
Return to the Trail Camera Reviews page.