Cuddeback® Extended-Range 20MP IR Trail Camera
- 20 MP Photos
- 0.25 second trigger speed with super-fast recovery
- Captures crisp, high-quality 20MP images day and night
- Records 10, 20 and 30 second video clips
- Zone Control sets the sensor to wide or centered modes
- Infrared LEDs illuminate subjects up to 100 ft. away
Cuddeback’s Extended-Range IR 20MP Trail Camera with Cabela’s 4GB SD Pro Memory Card ensures you have everything you need to capture candid pictures of wildlife.
The camera captures crisp 20MP images day and night and records 10, 20 and 30 second video clips.
The patented Zone Control gives you the power to set the motion sensor to wide mode for fields and openings or centered mode for trails.
A blazing trigger speed captures pictures of wildlife at 0.25 seconds, and its quick recovery speed ensures you never miss a shot.
Simple setup and settings make using the camera easy. 24 850nm infrared LEDs illuminate subjects up to 100 ft. away but cast virtually no visible light, so game doesn’t spook. Delays of one second to three minutes are easy to select on a rotary dial.
Time-lapse mode provides capture selections from 10 seconds to 24 hours.
Accepts SD cards up to 32GB (4GB card included).
Powered by 8 AA batteries (not included) for over six months (depending on the number of images taken).
Cuddeback® Extended-Range 20MP IR Trail Camera Features:
- 20 MP Photos
- 0.25 second trigger speed
- 10, 20 and 30 second video clips
- up to 32GB SD card
Return to the Trail Camera Reviews page.