Browning® Spec Ops Full HD 10MP Trail Camera
- Takes crisp 10MP photos
- Records full-HD 1920×1080 video with sound
- Infrared flash illuminates game up to 70 ft.
- Snaps pictures in under a second
- Time-lapse mode
Capture stunning footage of elusive wildlife with Browning’s Spec Ops FHD 10MP Trail Camera.
Takes crisp 10MP images and records incredible 1920×1080 full-HD video with sound that can be played back on your computer or big-screen TV without losing clarity. With a 55-ft. detection range, the infrared flash illuminates game up to 70 ft. without spooking them.
Snaps pictures in under a second. Also features time-lapse mode. Can take up to eight multishot images or up to eight rapid-fire images.
Programmable picture delay from five seconds to 60 minutes. Displays time, date, temperature, moon phase, barometric pressure and camera ID.
SD-card slot accepts up to 32GB and uses eight AA batteries or 12-volt power jack.
Includes Browning Buck Watch Timelapse viewer software.
Browning® Spec Ops Full HD 10MP Trail Camera Features:
- 1920 x 1080 FHD videos with sound
- Timelapse Plus camera mode, with infrared triggered pictures
- 0.67 trigger speed
- Programmable picture delay (5 sec. – 60 min.)
- Support up to 32GB SD card (not included)
Return to the Trail Camera Reviews page.